Removing News Articles From the Internet
When determining whether it is possible to remove a news story from the internet, there are many factors to take into consideration, including:
• Does the news story contain information that is false, defamatory, or creates a false light?
• How old is the information, is the news outdated, and is it inaccurate or unfair?
• Is there defamatory or inflammatory language in the comments of the article?
• Is the website publicizing your name or likeness illegally for profit?
• Does the information violate copyright or trademark laws?
• Is there personal information published (social security #, credit card #, banking information)?
• Does the article contain information about someone who is a minor?
• How many sources or websites is the information published on?
Contact us for a free and confidential consultation , we are experts in removing negative information from the Web !